Dec 13, 2012

peppermint brownie bites

I bought some Andes Peppermint Crunch Thins and thought they would taste so good inside a brownie... so I got baking and they turned out pretty good! We all loved them. My five year old said, "Oh mom these are sooo good with the stuff inside.. yum! You HAVE to put these on the computer!" I said, "huh?" He said, "You know on The Winthrop Crocodiles! And tell people how to make them because they are soooo yummy!" So here you go, if you want to re create this yumminess.
To make:
Spray a mini cupcake pan with cooking spray
Fill a third of the cupcake pan with brownie batter
Then add in some cut up peppermint thins
Cover with more brownie batter until the whole cupcake pan is filled
Cook for about 20-25 minutes (until brownies are done and a toothpick inserted in them comes out clean)
I topped them with some simple vanilla frosting
(I personally prefer the method of not using a cupcake liner and then just putting the little brownie inside a cupcake liner to serve. Otherwise if you bake the brownie in the liner, it can be difficult to get the brownie out of the liner.. sometimes it sticks)

9 comments:

  1. Ohhh yummy! These are definitely "computer" worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwww what great cupcakes!
    Definitely my kind of scrumptious treats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo of the sweets! I love that there is a special little treat waiting inside. Thanks for sharing.

    I'm stopping by from Katherine's Corner blog hop.

    Happy Favorite Things Thursday!

    http://artpark78.com/blog1/i-made-my-2012-holiday-wreath/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect holiday combination.Thank you for sharing at the hop. I posted a chocolate and peppermint combo today xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Looks so good! Great pictures as well.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Double Yummy! I will have to pin & make this! Visiting from DearCreatives.com come link up if you like & share your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must stop baking with peppermint. But these are a must! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thse look delicious Sarah! I've never seen Andes mints in red! Love how pretty they are. I'd love for you to share at my holiday recipes link party if you have a chance! Hope you're having a great holiday! http://www.dearemmeline.blogspot.com/2012/12/tis-season-of-holiday-leftovers-cheesy.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing at Thursday's Temptation. I am going to be featuring these tonight on my blog!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...